The Privacy Officer will oversee all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of the ULS privacy policies in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. The current Privacy Officer for ULS is:
Danish Rehan – 647-395-6000
Confidentality Security Team
ULS has established a Confidentiality / Security Team made up of key personnel whose responsibility it is to identify areas of concern within ULS and act as the first line of defence in enhancing the appropriate security posture.
Cyber Security Analyst – Harpreet Singh
Cyber Security Analyst – Dharmesh Lingham
The CST will meet quarterly to discuss security issues and to review concerns that arose during the quarter. The CST will identify areas that should be addressed during annual training and review/update security policies, as necessary.
The CST will address security issues as they arise and recommend and approve immediate security actions to be undertaken. It is the responsibility of the CST to identify areas of concern within ULS and act as the first line of defence in enhancing the security posture of ULS.
The CST is responsible for maintaining a log of security concerns or confidentiality issues. This log must be maintained on a routine basis and must include the dates of an event, the actions are taken to address the event, and recommendations for personnel actions, if appropriate. This log will be reviewed during the quarterly meetings.
The personal data that you are asked to give and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we inquire you to supply your individual data. In case you contact us directly, we may get extra information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or connections you will send us, and any other data you may choose to provide. Once you enroll for an Account, we may inquire about your contact data, including information such as title, company title, address, mail address, and phone number.
Use of Information
We utilize the data we collect in different ways, counting to:
To operate, and maintain our website
- To improve and personalize our website
- To understand and analyze our website
- To develop new products, services and features
- To communicate with you, either specifically or through one of our partners, including customer service,
- To supply you with updates and other data relating to the site,
- For Promotion and Marketing purposes
- To send you emails
- To avoid extortion and fraud
Cookies are utilized to store data including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the site that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is utilized to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser sort and/or other data.
Advertisements and Promotions
CCPA Privacy Rights
As per CCPA, the customers have the right to:
- To ask that a business that collects a consumer’s personal information unveil the categories and particular pieces of individual information that a business has collected approximately customers.
- To ask that a business delete any individual information that has been collected.
- To ask that a business that has a consumer’s personal information, does not share the consumer’s individual information. with any other party.
In the event that you make a request, we have one month to reply to you. In case you would like to work out any of these rights please contact us.
The following are your information security rights.
- The right to access – You’ve got the right to inquire for duplicates of your personal information. We may charge you a small service fee for this
- The right to the amendment – You’ve got the right to ask that we rectify any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask that we total the information you accept is inadequate.
- The right to eradication – You have got the right to request that we delete your individual information, beneath certain conditions.
- The right to limit handling – You’ve got the right to ask that we confine the handling of your individual information, beneath certain conditions.
- The right to question to preparing – You have got the right to question our handling of your personal information, beneath certain conditions.
- The right to information compactness – You have got the right to ask that we exchange the information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, beneath certain conditions.