The Privacy Officer will oversee all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of the ULS privacy policies in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. The current Privacy Officer for ULS is: Danish Rehan – 647-395-6000
ULS has established a Confidentiality / Security Team made up of key personnel whose responsibility it is to identify areas of concern within ULS and act as the first line of defence in enhancing the appropriate security posture.
All members identified within this policy are assigned to their positions by the CEO. The term of each member assigned is at the discretion of the CEO. Members for each year will be assigned at the first meeting of the Quality Council in a new calendar year. This committee will consist of the positions within ULS most responsible for the overall security policy planning of the organization- the CEO, PO, CMO, ISO, and the CIO (where applicable). The current members of the CST are:
Cyber Security Analyst – Harpreet Singh
Cyber Security Analyst – Dharmesh Lingham
The CST will meet quarterly to discuss security issues and to review concerns that arose during the quarter. The CST will identify areas that should be addressed during annual training and review/update security policies, as necessary.
The CST will address security issues as they arise and recommend and approve immediate security actions to be undertaken. It is the responsibility of the CST to identify areas of concern within ULS and act as the first line of defence in enhancing the security posture of ULS.
The CST is responsible for maintaining a log of security concerns or confidentiality issues. This log must be maintained on a routine basis and must include the dates
of an event, the actions are taken to address the event, and recommendations for personnel actions, if appropriate. This log will be reviewed during the quarterly meetings.
The individual data that you are asked to provide and the reasons why you’re inquired to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we inquire you to supply your individual data. In case you contact us specifically, we may get extra data about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the substance of the message and/or connections you will send us, and any other data you will select to provide. After you enlist for an Account, we may inquire about your contact data, counting things such as title, company title, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
Use of Data
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- To operate and maintain our website
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To understand and analyze how you use our website
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you
- To provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Advertisements and Promotions
CCPA Privacy Rights
As per CCPA, customers have the right to:
- Ask that commerce that collects a consumer’s data must disclose the categories and particular pieces of personal information that commerce has collected around buyers.
- Ask the business to erase any personal information collected.
- Ask that the customer’s personal information is not sold.
Data Protection Right
We want to make sure that you are aware of all of your data protection rights. Every client is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request duplicates of your individual information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to correction – You have the right to ask that we adjust any data you believe is wrong. You moreover have the right to ask that we complete the data which is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to ask that we erase your personal data, beneath certain conditions.
- The right to limit processing – You have the right to ask that we confine the processing of your individual information, under certain conditions.
- The right to question the processing – You have the right to question our handling of your individual information, beneath certain conditions. The proper information movability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information that we have collected to another organization.